Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Most Astounding Fact about the Universe




                                                   
 The Most Astounding Fact about the Universe

"When I look up at the night sky and I know that yes we are a part of this universe, we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up, many people feel small cause they're small and the universe is big, but I feel big because my atoms came from those stars. There's a level of connectivity.That’s really what you want in life, you want to feel connected, you want to feel relevant. You want to feel like you're a participant in the goings on of activities and events around you. That’s precisely what we are, just by being alive. "


No comments:

Post a Comment